Product managed a mobile (iPad, t, iPhone, mobile Web, desktop) platform for Telecom and Cable Operators to extend video, voice, and messaging across multiple screens.
Omni-Channel and Multiscreen Platform Elements
1. Profile & Subscription Management
- ￼Personalized profile & subscription management, that integrates to billing, entitlement and SSO.
2. Service Orchestration & Modeling
- Pre-built workflows and APIs that integrate to, abstract and expose operator and 3rd party services for users.
3. Interaction Console & Platform
- An interaction container (front end) and (back end) platform, with common and key utilities/features to enable converged multiscreen services.
4. Operator Interface
- Protocol agnostic interface and API to integrate to back end operator network & third party service systems.
5. Administration Console
- Module for Multiscreen User Reporting and Administration
Personalization & Profile Management
- Bringing together multiple services requires personalization whereby the operator can federate services to an individual. In addition, to seamlessly enable a single log-in, entitlements and credentials must be associated to the individual.
Service Orchestration & Modeling
- While traditional single screen services are typically orchestrated on a device, an interact
Offline/App Optimization (Interaction Console Layer)
- To optimize the experience for tablets and smartphones, a device side console should provide utilities to store offline data, and hold personalization and orchestration rules so the user may enjoy an offline experience, as well as an online one.
Other Enablers & Utilities
- Many enablers/utilities are used to optimize each multiscreen, multiservice experience, and are detailed in this document